PRIVACY AND COOKIE POLICIES
BBW, is a limited liability company registered with the Paris Trade and Companies Register under the company number 820 171 007 and whose registered office is 10, rue du Mont Tabor in Paris (75001), specialising in the creation, manufacture and the marketing of jewellery, would like to inform you of the measures implemented to protect your personal data and your private life in accordance with the legislation in force and more particularly with the provisions of the "Informatique et Libertés" law of 6th January 1978 modified by European Regulation 2016/679 as well as the recommendations issued by the CNIL (hereinafter "the Current Legislation").
In accordance with the legislation in force you have a right of access, opposition, rectification, deletion, portability and limitation regarding your personal information. You also have the right to set guidelines for the use of your data after your death. These rights can be exercised by writing to the following address: Customer Service, 10, rue du Mont Tabor (75010) enclosing at your request a copy of your identity document (which will not be kept by Lou Yetu and may either be destroyed or returned to you at your convenience). You have the right to lodge a complaint with the CNIL if you consider that we have not respected the applicable regulations regarding your personal data.
As the person in charge of the processing of your personal data, Lou Yetu wishes to answer your concerns about the confidentiality of the information that you transmit to us by all modes of communication including: www.louyetu.fr website and social networks (hereinafter "the Communication Channels").
When you give us your personal details, you authorise us to use them, to keep them and, if necessary, to transmit them to our partners when the processing of your requests so requires. By providing us with personal data via the Communication Channels, you agree to this policy. Our policy is subject to change in order to take into account changes in the legislation in force regarding personal data. We will keep you informed of any changes made.
Personal data transmitted to Lou Yetu
This is information about you as a natural person that you voluntarily communicated to Lou Yetu via the various Channels of Communication and which are essential to the processing of your order (such as your surname, first name, email address, phone number, postal address).
We inform you that the information that must be provided to Lou Yetu is indicated in a visible way by an asterisk on our website (hereinafter "the Site"). Information not marked with an asterisk is optional.
This information is essential to the processing of your orders; unfortunately orders will not be processed in the absence of this information.
Data relating to your browsing on the Site (cookies)
When browsing the Lou Yetu website, temporary cookies may be stored on your computer.
What are cookies?
A "cookie", or tracer, is a text file that allows Lou Yetu to identify the device in which it is saved during the cookie's validity period.
During your browsing on the Site, Lou Yetu can save, in a dedicated space on the hard disk of your device (computer, tablet or smartphone), one or more "cookies" via the internet browser that you use and depending on the cookie settings you have selected.
This information includes:
- The type of internet browser you use;
- The type of browser and operating system you use to access our Service;
- The domain name of your ISP;
- The web page from which you were directed;
- The country of residence and your language.
The pages and options that you visit and access on our Site.
During your first visit to our Site, Lou Yetu will ask to place a cookie on your device and an information banner will appear at the bottom of the page. By continuing your navigation on the Site after clicking on "I accept", you expressly consent that Lou Yetu may place cookies on your device (cookies related to operations relating to targeted advertising, certain cookies measuring audience statistics, social network cookies generated by their share buttons when they collect personal data). If you continue browsing the site, cookies may be placed on your computer. The banner will remain displayed while the person is browsing, that is to say as long as they do not go to another page of the Site or do not click on an element of the Site. If you do not wish to accept some or all of the cookies, we recommend that you click on the "Learn More" link on the banner, and follow the detailed instructions to refuse them.
Cookies do not generate or transmit computer viruses that could infect your device, they are only readable and recognisable by their issuer.
You can change your cookie settings at any time. You will find information below about cookies and the different ways to manage the settings related to cookies on your browser.
The validity period of the consent to the deposit of Cookies is 13 months. At the end of this period, we will again ask your permission.
If you would like to know more about cookies and their use, you can consult the Commission Nationale de l’Informatique et des Liberté website at the following address: www.cnil.fr, and go to the section on "Cookies".
Cookies on the Site
Lou Yetu may use the following types of cookies (banner at the bottom of the page):
- Session management cookies
- Statistical audience measurement cookies
- Cookies required for some optional features
- Cookies related to targeted advertising
- Social network cookies generated in particular by their share buttons when they collect personal data
Session management cookies are essential for the proper functioning of the Site. Refusing them may cause a slowdown and / or a malfunction of the Site.
By analysing how you use the Site, Lou Yetu can offer you a better navigation to respond appropriately to your expectations and also identify any problems you encounter in order to provide quick solutions.
You have the option to simply oppose cookies via the procedures detailed in section "c)" below.
Your cookie preferences
Lou Yetu informs you that disabling cookies for sessions or features may prevent access to the Site. As such, Lou Yetu can not be held responsible in the case of any service operation problems related to the settings you have chosen.
Each internet browser has different configuration procedures to manage cookies. In general, they are described in the help menu of each browser. If you use a different type or browser version than the ones listed below, we invite you to consult the "Help" menu of your browser.
- You are using Safari 5.0 (on computer):
- Choose Safari> Preferences and click on "Security";
- In the "Accept cookies" section, indicate if and when Safari must accept cookies from websites;
For an explanation of the options available to you, click on the "?". ».
If you have set the systematic blocking of cookies on Safari, you may have to temporarily accept cookies to open a page. Repeat the above steps, selecting "Always". When you are done with the page, turn off the cookies again and delete the cookies from the page.
For more information, please visit: : http://support.apple.com/kb/ht1677?viewlocale=fr_FR
- You use Safari on iOS (tablets and smartphones):
- Open the "Settings" application and choose "Safari";
- In the section "Confidentiality" go to "Accept cookies";
- Select your privacy preferences.
For more information, please visit: http://support.apple.com/kb/ht1677?viewlocale=fr_FR
- You use Google Chrome:
- Choose the "Settings" menu;
- Click on "Show Advanced Settings" and go to the "Privacy" section;
- Click on "Content Settings";
- Select "Block cookies and data from third party sites" to block cookies.
For more information, please visit: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=fr
- You use Mozilla Firefox:
- Click on "Menu" then "Options";
- Select the "Privacy" icon;
- In the History area, for the "Storage rules" option, select "Use custom settings for history";
- Check the "Accept cookies" box to enable cookies, or uncheck it to disable them. If you encounter difficulties with cookies, make sure that the option "Accept third-party cookies" is not set to "Never".
- Choose how long the cookies can be stored by selecting one of the 3 options (a), (b) or (c) below:
(a) "their expiry": Each cookie will be deleted on its expiry date, as in the date fixed by the site issuing the cookie.
(b) "shutting down Firefox": Cookies saved on your computer will be deleted when you close the Firefox browser window.
(c) "Ask Me Every Time": A warning will be displayed each time a website wishes to register a cookie, asking you whether you accept this registration or not.
- Click OK to close the "Options" window and validate your choices.
For more information, please visit: https://support.mozilla.org/fr/products/firefox/privacy-and-security/cookies
- You are using Internet Explorer 8.0 or later version:
- Go to the "Tools" menu and select "Internet Options";
- Click on the “Privacy” Tab;
- Select the desired privacy level using the cursor: up to "Block all cookies" to block all cookies, or down to "Accept all cookies" to accept all cookies.
For more information, please visit: http://windows.microsoft.com/fr-fr/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookieshttp://windows.microsoft.com/fr-fr/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies
- You are using Android:
- Tap the button at the top right;
- Select "Settings" then "Privacy & Security";
- Set the privacy settings that you want to apply.
- For what purposes is your data collected?
- Responding to your requests
When you contact Lou Yetu via the various Channels of Communication mentioned above, the collection of your personal data may have the following purpose:
- The provision of access to the Site and access to your dedicated customer area to enable you, in particular, to view and track your orders;
- Execution of orders you have made on the Site (including the tracking and return of products and any claims);
- The sending of newsletters and any other documentation (brochures in particular) that you have requested;
- Answer your questions;
- Advise you about new jewellery products that may interest you;
- More generally, compliance with the legal, regulatory, accounting and tax obligations of Lou Yetu;
- Process requests and complaints regarding orders made by you.
To inform you of any marketing operations
Your data may also be used for commercial purposes:
- Management of any registration and subscription changes regarding newsletters that you have requested;
- Communication of information about Lou Yetu and its partners: news, products and services, commercial prospection and personalised offers.
How and for how long?
Securing your data
As the person responsible for the processing of your personal data, Lou Yetu implements all the technical and organisational measures necessary to respect the protection of your personal data.
Time period for data storage
We store this information for a duration that is proportionate and necessary for the purpose for which we process it and in any case for the period necessary to fulfil a legal or regulatory obligation. Data is kept for a period that does not exceed the duration necessary for the following purposes:
- Newsletter: your data will be kept as long as your subscription is active. You can terminate it at any time by unsubscribing via the link provided.
- Execution of an order: the data necessary to process your request will be kept for a maximum of three years from your last order or our last contact.
- Commercial offers: your data will be kept as long as you agree to receive our commercial offers. You can refuse them at any time by unsubscribing via the link provided.
For which recipients?
Lou Yetu and its partners
We would like to inform you that in order to enable the fulfilment of the purposes mentioned in point III above, your data may be processed by technical service providers (IT, hosting, email distribution, maintenance, online payment service providers etc.) that are located within the European Union.
Non-partner third parties
Lou Yetu undertakes not to transfer or sell personal data about you to third parties that are not partners. We do not share any personal data with agencies or companies for marketing or commercial purposes.
If the law, an authority (e.g. the tax authorities or the CNIL) or a judge were to compel Lou Yetu to provide personal data about you, Lou Yetu undertakes, as far as possible, to notify you (except if Lou Yetu is not allowed to do so especially given the legal or judicial obligations that may result).
Finally, we may buy or merge or be bought by another company or we may sell all or part of our assets. In such a case, your personal data may be communicated to another company, but this communication will be subject to the Privacy and Cookie policies in force.
How do the links on Sites referring to other sites affect me?
We may occasionally place links on our Site that will direct you to other websites and applications operated by third parties. These links are only present for your convenience and aim to add value to your visit. However, by including these links, we have no control over these websites and applications, which are independent of Lou Yetu and have separate privacy policies. When you leave our Site, be aware that our policies cease to apply. Therefore, we will not be responsible for the accuracy, suitability, availability, reliability, copyright, legality or decency of the material contained in the websites and third party applications related to our Site. We strongly encourage you to review the privacy policies and terms of any third party website and application before using their sites.
- How can you access, update or delete "your account space" information?
To modify one or more personal details entered in your customer account, we invite you to contact customer service and / or to send your request to the following email address: [email protected].